Sunday, November 17, 2013

Fishing Guide


Things haven't exactly been busy over here at Michissippi Fly, but I've been fairly busy in the real world. I got to play fishing guide last weekend to three good friends who visited with fishing on their minds. My goal was to get everyone to successfully sightfish a red. I was optimistic as Aaron has been killing it lately (and making some pretty sweet videos), and I had caught a few the previous weekend. But if I learned one thing, it's that being a fishing guide is tough. We didn't strike out, but our fish per hour rate was pretty poor. Instead of boring you with a detailed report, I'll just throw some pictures at you.

Check out the spots on this guy


Best fish of the weekend

Solo scouting trip

What a fatty

To be caught again...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Reds! Never have I seen one with spots like that, pretty wild!

    ReplyDelete